IRB Board Review Services
All research projects that will involve human participants must be submitted for review and approval before beginning the study. This includes proposed research involving surveys, recruitment and consenting procedures, existing data, and previously collected human fluid and tissue samples.
We offer a variety of IRB services including single- and multi-site/central IRB reviews. Services include human subject research determinations, exemption determinations, informed consent form/protocol reviews, reviews of emergency/compassionate use studies, and more.
Board review services
- Human Subject Research Determination
- IRB Exemption Determination
- Expedited and Full Board ICF/Protocol Reviews
- ICF/Protocol Amendments and Updates
- Patient recruiting materials and advertising
- ICF/Protocol Continuing Review
Pearl IRB believes that complete and accurate preparation of these documents is key to getting a study initiated in a timely manner. We are willing to work with you up front to ensure that the IRB submission packet is ready for a successful IRB submission.